We're pleased to announce that the author of the book, Justin Jones-Fosu, will be joining the Zoom discussion for a 20-minute Q&A!!
Our first quarter book club read will be “the Inclusive Mindset: How to Cultivate Diversity in Your Everyday Life” by Justin Jones-Fosu.
The book offers readers many practical strategies and suggestions (below are a few covered in the book):
1. How to approach diversity and Inclusion from a growth minded perspective by understanding the difference between the Inclusive Mindset and the Exclusion Mindset.
2. How to enlarge our “Circles of Grace: Why we see people and events the way we do and what to do about it.
3. How to respectfully disagree with others (even when you don’t feel like it).
4. How to listen deeply to others with courageous curiosity using the Power of 3 Method.
5. How to use the 3x5 Beginner ally ship model to start learning about others and standing up for them strategically.
Get your copy and join us for the discussion on Wednesday, March 9 from 12pm to 1pm.
Questions? Contact Germaine Townsend at firstname.lastname@example.org.
P.O. Box 850878
New Orleans, LA 70185